As in all of our workshops, there is sure to be plenty of laughter and fun as well as an insight into yoga practice. Family Yoga is open to everyone – kids 5-15yrs, mums, dads, Grandma’s and Grandpa’s, Carers. And you do not need to be super fit, just a willing spirit! During this afternoon session you’ll enjoy:
* Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
* partner work to encourage teamwork
* light-hearted meditations and breathing practices to calm the mind and body
* rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
* the enjoyment of learning together and spending time in each other’s company
Yoga is great for creating a feeling of calm and tranquillity and can help parents and kids to relax in each other’s presence. You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated, fully stretched, overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
Who’s it for?
Family Yoga is open to everyone – kids 5-15yrs, mums, dads, Grandma’s and Grandpa’s, Carers
Due to the length of this class, the session is not recommended for under 5’s. If you have a child 4+ and they are attending with an older sibling, we are happy to go ahead and book you on.
Workshop date & time
Saturday 19th October
2.30pm – 4pm
Members: £5.40 per head
Regular: £6 per head
Book online today or give us a call on 01908 566610.
Spaces for this event are limited and so will need to be pre-booked and pre-paid. Bookings are all on a first come first served basis and confirmed upon payment.