Pre-Bookable Classes is Here! ✔️
Yes, it’s here! We’re now able to offer you the option to pre-book your class, for those of you who want to guarantee your spot in class. Ok, ok – we admit we’re a little late to the party on this (most studios have offered pre-booking for years!), but we’re still SUPER excited!
Pre-booking your classes via our Website or our new fancy-schmancy Whitespace App holds your spot in class and also allows us to call you or notify you if we need to cancel class because of weather or emergency (useful at this time of year when the snow hits).
You can see our schedule and sign up for classes online at https://www.whitespacestudio.co.uk/classes/ or download our new App here:
Please remember that pre-booking isn’t necessary to take a class – you can still ‘drop-in’ as before. However, we do highly recommend booking, especially for classes at peak times e.g. weekends + evenings. If you decide not to pre-book, you can still check online to see if spaces are still available before making your journey to the studio.
If you reserve a class online, we will hold your space until 5 minutes before class begins, after that the space becomes available to drop-in students and you may still be charged. Where spaces haven’t been pre-booked, these will also be offered to drop-in students. Check out our booking T&Cs are below.
To Pre-Book or Not Pre-Book, that is the question?
• If you want to guarantee your place and know you’ll get to class for sure? (maybe this will even motivate you to stick to your class plan) – go ahead and sign up!
• If you want flexibility and see how your day goes? – no problem, keep ‘dropping-in’ as before.
You can even schedule your classes for the week ahead, then cancel the class you can’t make (before late cancel charge).
The Boring but Important T&Cs
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and up to 1 hour before the class begins. Bookings can be made via the Web or App only, reception will not be able to process any bookings in studio or on the phone.
- To book online you must have a valid membership or pass, or alternatively pay online at point of booking.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours before class starts.
- Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 3 hours before the class, then the class will be credited back to your account. The place will be offered to a drop-in or waitlisted student
- Late cancellations: cancelled less than 3 hours before the class is not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online are still required to sign-in at reception or at the self-check-in.
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 5 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 5 minutes before the class begins, their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If Unlimited Members book a place online and do not show up to a class 3 times then the option to book online will be suspended for 1 month.
- Whitespace reserves the right to remove the option to book online from any clients who misuse the service.
- Purchases made online can only be refunded via the online store, to the card that was used to make the payment. Purchases made online cannot be returned to a client account.
We’re here to help!
Not sure where to start? No problem! Our team are here to help. We have a demo at reception for you to review, or you can just bring in your phone and we’ll walk you through the process.
Save the date!
On Sunday 13th January at 12.45pm, we’re hosting a short 20-minute pre-booking surgery for anyone who would like us to show them how to use the pre-booking system or app. Simply drop-in to the surgery and we’ll answer any questions you have.