Things are finally starting to warm up and it feels as though summer is here, so our bodies are CRAVING the outdoors. Making space, time and energy to be outside on a regular basis can make a massive difference to our wellbeing; naturally reinforcing our bond and connection with the great outdoors.When you leave the four walls of a studio, all of your senses wake up — scent, sight and touch, in particular, activate parts of the brain that make you more present. We love yoga when it feels fun, free and joyful, and there’s nothing better than taking it outside into mother nature’s very own garden.
So with that in mind, it’s time for our annual pilgrimage to the Willen Peace Pagoda on Sunday 14 August – woohoo! Get on your mat with like-minded people, with the sun on your face and grass underneath your feet for a great cause! This year we’re bringing the festival vibe – having a little fun with mucho glitter, body paint and anything else that shines! We’ll be having –
* Prize for the best dressed * Acoustic music * Massage Therapists * Glitter Station * Free Bear Hugs * Hula Hoops * Photo booth * And MORE
A touch of festival attire is encouraged, but not essential. Join us on the festival vibe, it’s SUPER easy….
- Wear the wackiest, craziest leggings you can find
- Find a funky headband, flower crown or maybe even a wig (check out ASOS.com)
- Get sparkly with some face glitter
- Go crazy with body paint on your arms or anywhere else!
- Cover yourself in beads
- Anything sparkly and flower power all the way 🙂
- And when all else fails, wear a BIG SMILE!
This gorgeous, alfresco charity donation class is in support of Willen Hospice – a wonderful local charity that is close to our hearts and extremely grateful of our support. Even if you can’t make the event we’ve set up a JustGiving page so that you can still support a great cause. This event has grown beautifully each year – we had over 150 people join us last summer, and we’d like to make this year even better! Suitable for all levels, so pop the date in your diary and don’t forget to bring friends, family dogs or anyone else you can think of to join us for this wonderful open air practice!