So you’ve decided to go for it – good for you!
There are a number of steps to be completed when applying for our Teacher Training Course which ensure you’re ready for the process and we can support you fully. Steps 1 – 5 below need to be completed in full before we can guarantee your place on the course.
Please be sure to have read our Frequently Asked Questions before applying, and contact us if you have any queries.
We usually have more applicants than available spaces, so do submit your application as soon as you can.
**** SPACES for 2019/20 intake! ***
- Apply online.
- Application ‘Accepted in Principle’ – £595 non-refundable deposit to be paid*
- Successful references and class evaluation and/or interview
- Application Confirmed – balance due in full or monthly installments to secure your place
- Et voila! Your journey to becoming a Yoga Teacher begins
To begin the process, all applicants must complete our online application form. Please ensure you meet the eligibility requirements, or explain any exceptional circumstances you’d like us to take into account. All being well, your application will be ‘Accepted in Principle’.
Once your deposit is paid, we will ask you to provide a Reference from your teacher, and also to attend a class for your practice to be evaluated. We may also arrange an interview if we have any questions or need to clarify anything.
We will contact you within 4 weeks of completing Steps 1-4 of your application. Successful applicants will be offered a place on the training. We will email confirmation along with a book and materials list, and some pre-course homework to get you in the mood and prepare you for our time together! We’ll also request for your balance to be paid in full or installments – places can only be guaranteed upon Final Acceptance and payment.
* If for any reason we can’t accept your application on this intake, your deposit will be refunded in full and will we will provide as much information as possible so that you can take any action and get ready for the next intake. If you choose to withdraw your application during the application process, we will refund your deposit less a 10% admin fee.
If you have any questions about the training or the application procedure, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 566610, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!