Take a few days out to recharge and abandon the stresses of your everyday life, as the Autumn season draws in. This weekend retreat in the heart of Sussex is a time for YOU – a time to escape, relax and unwind.
Classes will be offered twice daily – morning and evening, leaving the rest of the day free to relax, read, walk in the countryside, have a massage or indulge in an afternoon nap – simply follow your bliss. And Tilton House in the South Downs National Park is the perfect setting, with its kind rolling landscape and stunning views. There are plenty of secret spaces to escape and allow the quiet to take hold and lose the inner chatter of a busy life.
Over the weekend, we’ll be exploring mindfulness meditation as well as yoga practice including Flow, Restorative, Yin & Nidra, which can be a profound and enjoyable way to let go off the stresses of day-to-day life. Your twice daily class will help you instantly feel at peace and in harmony with yourself.
Whether you are an experienced yogi or have always wanted to learn, we’ll explore these rejuvenating, deep and nourishing practices together in BEAUTIFUL surroundings. Have fun, make friends and enjoy delicious vegetarian food whilst surrounded by the beautiful countryside. Leave feeling refreshed, energised and inspired – go on, we dare you!
Friday 22 September – Sunday 24 September 2017
£365 if paying deposit and balance in full
Payment plan available: £150 non-refundable deposit on booking, £215 paid by July 31 2017
Deborah Berryman is known for her infectious passion for yoga & meditation, and its application in our lives today. Her teaching is friendly and down to earth, accessible to people from all walks of life.Drawing on nearly 20yrs as a student and over 10yrs of teaching, she’s on a personal mission to share the benefits of delving into the practice; not to change us, but to change the way we see ourselves and others.
She teaches national and international Retreats, Workshops and Teacher Trainings which are always insightful and great fun – striking that balance of touching the deeper & more profound aspects of our practice and ourselves, while rediscovering a lightness and playful side – very life affirming!
She’s the Founder and Director of Whitespace Yoga Studio in the UK (a Yoga Alliance Centre of Excellence) and holds the highest level of certification from Yoga Alliance, Senior Yoga Teacher (SYT). She also holds British Wheel Diploma (BWY) and Mindfulness (MBSR) Teaching Certificate from Bangor University.
In the event of cancellation by the customer, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable:
- 60 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded, less £200 which is your deposit.
- 59-30 days prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less £200 deposit) to a future Whitespace retreat.
- 29 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable.
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date, Whitespace reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- Unfortunately no transfers are permitted and no refunds can be made for failure to attend or to complete the retreat.
- Refunds will be processed after the retreat ends. Our cancellation policy is firm.