"Love your body and it will love you right back." Deborah McNicholas
It’s fun to be the centre of attention. In your private session you will always get to be the star of the show without any distractions. Yoga was originally passed down directly from master teachers who worked one-on-one to individualise a practice for each student based on their health, body type and lifestyle. Your skillful Whitespace teacher can do the same.
Some Benefits of Private Yoga:
- Schedule regular sessions at times most convenient for your hectic lifestyle
- Address a specific health issue like insomnia or low back pain
- Learn postures to help step your golf game or triathalon times up a notch
- Work towards mastering a challenging posture (like headstand or lotus)
- Learn a custom sequence that you can practice at home
- Beginners wishing to get the basics and set a strong foundation to their practice
- Super Busy People who find it hard to fit in a class
- Remedial - addressing specific injuries or health issues
- Experienced yogis to deepen and expand their practice with specific adjustments
- Brides to be - to calm pre-wedding nerves, give you beautiful posture, inner and outer confidence for your walk down the aisle.
- Mums to Be - to ease the birth, relieve tiredness, increase your energy levels and enjoy a calm and serene pregnancy.
- A Gift - for someone who could use a little TLC in their life.
Your instructor can teach you how subtle adjustments in your alignment can help you create a strong foundation, ultimately leading you to a better understanding of yoga. You will, as a result, develop a stronger and definitely safer yoga practice. Every individual is unique and we all have different levels of awareness. Your yoga teacher will develop a unique programme geared towards you and your overall wellbeing, personal fitness, level/experience and long term goals.
All Private sessions are held at our spacious and light studios, set in a peaceful and tranquil court yard - the perfect place for you to come and enjoy yoga.
prices | book now |
2-to-1 sessions are also available
This is a great way to spend quality time together, whilst learning something healthy, new and fun.
|* mum & daughter
||* training partners
||* bride and groom
||* bride and bridesmaid